Sunday 7 October 2012

Antonio Meccariello Calzoleria - Patina of the day

Master Antonio Meccariello Calzoleria is a bespoke boot and shoemaker and a patina artist. A very rare combination at the moment. My observations are: either the artisan is a bespoke shoemaker or a patina artist, never find the two arts in one single individual. But seems that Master Antonio Calzoleria is breaking the trend. I have earlier mentioned the gent here on this blog.

The triple monk bootie, I simply like the patina work colour combination, it's very sober and refined, would not raise eyebrows even in very conservative environments. The patina art will also work beautifully on a Chelsea boot or a whole cut oxford. The triple monk bootie makes me want to own a pair in this rendition. Come next Summer, I am ready with this bootie.
A two tier tassel laced Derby, that honey like colouring, just perfect for Spring & Summer.
Photos sourced from Antonio Meccariello Calzoleria

No comments:

Post a Comment