Saturday 6 October 2012

The button Balmoral boot accessory

The past week as I was having a conversation with a friend about my commissioned buttoned Balmoral boots from Master Cliff Roberts, my friend inquired as how am I going to button the boots. Well, answer was very simple..... the below picture shows the accessory needed to handle the job.
What I find fascinating about the picture is that, the man buttoning the boots seems to be a simple worker/labourer, not from the top of society, but still had saved some money to commission the balmoral boots. 
Quest is why are so many men today perfectly comfortable with the likes of "Ecco" shoes, good to throw away after buying them. Hmmm....just a week-end thought. What do you think??
Photo sourced from Cyberspace

No comments:

Post a Comment