Tuesday 15 January 2013

Stamp Shoes - Nicholas Cooper bespoke shoemaker

Nicholas Cooper aka "Stamp shoes" is a bespoke shoemaker situated within the heart of Northampton (England), serving clients in London and the United Kingdom. For the day I have sampled some of Master Nicholas Cooper's creations for you to review and admire.

The Balmoral button oxford boot in two tones with a medallion, made of leather and suede as renditioned by Master Cooper. As you know by now, I will never miss an opportunity to mention Balmoral button boots, as I have this fascination of the BBB.
Two toned Derby full brogue
A burgundy wing tipped oxford, I simply love this colour
 A simple Derby in reddish leather
 An Adelaide plain oxford
Photos sourced from Stamp Shoes and The Shoe Snob

3 comments:

  1. In my humble opinion, the zip fasteners, unfortunately, ruin the whole of that button boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yisong Pan,

    Thanks for the comment. I do agree with you, either go for the "Full Monty" or nothing. I have seen button boots with zippers and they do not appeal to me. I am waiting for mine to be done the "Full Monty" no zippers.

    Have a pleasant day Sir.

    Best regards

    The Shoe Aristo Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish some company would make a cheaper version of these because they are my favorite type of shoe but WWAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY out of my price range most likely.

    ReplyDelete