Saturday 20 April 2013

Bestetti - Novecento Line the English style

It seems the Riccardo Bestetti Novecento Line is a Ready To Wear and or Made to Order offering, though I am not sure, possible that it will be offered as a Ready To Wear in the near future, and I do hope so.
Yesterday I blogged about the Adelaide Oxford made for Master bespoke trouser maker Mr. Salvatore Ambrosi from Naples by Master Bestetti. 
As I said yesterday, my mouth was watering so there was the urge to look more into this new line the "Novecento" and I was left speechless after seeing some of the models. 

For the day I bring you from the Novecento Line - English style form, which is more a squared chisel toe, very well done. I now know what I want before Summer ends. The colouring of the shoe is mesmerising and just perfect for the Summer. I lack words for these beauties. Enjoy your weekend.
Novecento Line "The English Style" from Master Bestetti's artistic hand
Squared chisel toe, hmmmm.....very good, very good indeed.
Photos sourced from Master Bestetti 

No comments:

Post a Comment